Is an accomdation worth itWatch
So I am in Liverpool and looking to university in Manchester is it worth it ? I’m getting a car soon hopefully but would it be worth going there and back ? Also anyone go Manchester Metropolitan and if it’s got good accommodations thanks
- How far is it? What will be your cost for fuel?
- How long will it take to get there? And to get home?
- Where will you park? How much will parking cost?
- What is the availability of parking like at the times you will travel? (It might be easy to find somewhere at 7.30am, but what if you don't need to be at uni till 11am, or 2pm?)
- How long does it take to get from where you park to where your lectures are?
- What are your alternative plans if your car isn't available?
- What will the non-fuel running costs be like? (e.g. MOT, servicing, replacing tyres, other routine maintenance, insurance, vehicle excise duty ("car tax"))