madame_j
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I just want to find out if anyone already got any reply from Schroders regarding a grad scheme or an internship?

I applied for an internship almost 2 weeks ago and didn't get any response from them so far. Not sure how long it normally takes them to reply candidates.
Last edited by madame_j; 1 year ago
Truflag
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Got tests for SA on Friday, I applied ages ago and thought I had been dinged.
atyourservice
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by madame_j)
Hi,

I just want to find out if anyone already got any reply from Schroders regarding a grad scheme or an internship?

I applied for an internship almost 2 weeks ago and didn't get any response from them so far. Not sure how long it normally takes them to reply candidates.
Hi,

I applied for the Schroders Graduate Scheme and received a link to do an assessment the day after.
madame_j
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by atyourservice)
Hi,

I applied for the Schroders Graduate Scheme and received a link to do an assessment the day after.
Which division did you apply to if I may ask? I also applied to a few other companies and didn't get any respose I have a pretty good CV (checked by a careers advisor) and some experience but it looks that it's not enough :/
jovenchahal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hey guys, have any of you had to do the video interview yet? I just got an email today asking me to complete one
madame_j
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by jovenchahal)
Hey guys, have any of you had to do the video interview yet? I just got an email today asking me to complete one
I can't help you, I'm afraid. They still haven't got back to me and I doubt they will at this point :/ Best wishes for your interview anyway x
tobifanimokun
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
hey has anyone done the Schroders VI?
JP 98
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Applied for tech over two months ago - still no assessments.
Which division did you apply to if I may ask? I also applied to a few other companies and didn't get any respose I have a pretty good CV (checked by a careers advisor) and some experience but it looks that it's not enough :/
tobifanimokun
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by jovenchahal)
hey have you completed the VI?
madame_j
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Well, they only sent me an invitation to complete the online assessment test yesterday. Have anyone taken it? It says it would be about some work scenarios but I usually get those tests wrong. Any tips guys?
Last edited by madame_j; 10 months ago
tobifanimokun
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Well, they only sent me an invitation to complete the online assessment test yesterday. Have anyone taken it? It says it would be about some work scenarios but I usually get those tests wrong. Any tips guys?
make sure your answers align with their values
madame_j
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by tobifanimokun)
make sure your answers align with their values
thanks!
Gambit88
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
That’s great! What division did you apply for?

RejectMaterial
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Did you guys get a confirmation email after completing the online assessment ?
Banananerd
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi! Did anyone get an invitation to an AC for Investment internship with Schroders yet?
Wondering how the case studies are like. Any tips would be appreciated.
Jamesbeck2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Banananerd)
Hi! Did anyone get an invitation to an AC for Investment internship with Schroders yet?
Wondering how the case studies are like. Any tips would be appreciated.
have you received an invitation to participate in the AC? I haven't heard back since like a month ago after my video interview. My application status is showing "completed" since the day i completed my video interview
Banananerd
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Jamesbeck2)
have you received an invitation to participate in the AC? I haven't heard back since like a month ago after my video interview. My application status is showing "completed" since the day i completed my video interview
Yes I was invited on Friday. I confirmed my attendance but they haven't send me further details yet.
Jamesbeck2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Yes I was invited on Friday. I confirmed my attendance but they haven't send me further details yet.
may i know when you completed your video interview? I had a feeling it depends on the functions we applied to as well.
Banananerd
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Jamesbeck2)
may i know when you completed your video interview? I had a feeling it depends on the functions we applied to as well.
I completed mine on 18th November. Have you heard about what the case studies might be like at the AC?
Jamesbeck2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I completed mine on 18th November. Have you heard about what the case studies might be like at the AC?
No unfortunately. I am not even sure if I will progress into the AC stage lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (255)
57.17%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (60)
13.45%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.54%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (39)
8.74%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
5.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
4.48%

Watched Threads