The Student Room Group

Exeter law offers 21

Hi, has anyone had an offer for Exeter 2021? I sent off my application on the 13th and has had an acknowledgment email but nothing since!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bigfabe03
Hi, has anyone had an offer for Exeter 2021? I sent off my application on the 13th and has had an acknowledgment email but nothing since!

Same here, just the acknowledgement email, applied on the 9th.
Reply 2
Original post by oliverg1313
Same here, just the acknowledgement email, applied on the 9th.

Maybe just taking longer than others. A girl applied and received an offer 24hrs after on another thread! Still hope tho👍🏻
Reply 3
I sent my application on the 14th and heard back from Exeter on the 15th - I wouldn't worry though. At the end of the day, they have until May 6th to reply. Good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by scp0121
I sent my application on the 14th and heard back from Exeter on the 15th - I wouldn't worry though. At the end of the day, they have until May 6th to reply. Good luck!

I’m kinda worrying since every LLB aspiring student who has applied to Exeter has gotten an offer straight away. Hopefully I get one 🙏
Maybe just taking longer than others. A girl applied and received an offer 24hrs after on another thread! Still hope tho👍🏻

Yeah for sure man, keep in mind exeter's deadline is in january so they still have a lot of applications to consider, still plenty of time no need to stress
Reply 6
Original post by oliverg1313
Yeah for sure man, keep in mind exeter's deadline is in january so they still have a lot of applications to consider, still plenty of time no need to stress

Yeah man Ofc, good luck!
Hey, Ive just seen this thread and can’t find any others for Exeter 2021! I’ve just received my offer for law, have you guys heard back yet?
Reply 8
Original post by Ginathegiant
Hey, Ive just seen this thread and can’t find any others for Exeter 2021! I’ve just received my offer for law, have you guys heard back yet?

No not as of yet. I hope so soon as they are rolling some out now !

Hi, I did early application in October and only just got my offer today to study law. What did you apply for?
Original post by Ginathegiant

Same! I got my offer today.
Reply 11
Original post by jereolawoyin21
Hi, I did early application in October and only just got my offer today to study law. What did you apply for?

Normal law. Hoping tomorrow as not received today!
Original post by bigfabe03
normal law. Hoping tomorrow as not received today!

good luck!!!
Reply 13
Original post by jereolawoyin21
good luck!!!

Thank you!
I also got an offer
Reply 15
Original post by barnybe
I also got an offer

When did yours come through?
Guys are you all law applicants becasue there’s a gc if u ping me ur username I can add u to an Insta chat
Reply 17
A friend doing an Access to HE diploma in law just got hers. She needs to get 30 distinctions and 15 merits. Don't know if she's gonna firm Exeter.
Reply 18
Original post by Evidza
A friend doing an Access to HE diploma in law just got hers. She needs to get 30 distinctions and 15 merits. Don't know if she's gonna firm Exeter.

She just received an offer?
Reply 19
Yes for an application made on 29 Jan.

She just received an offer?

Quick Reply