Interested in an en-suite student accommodation in Viking House (Uni of Lincoln)?

Watch
brookeadams
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I am a first year student at the University of Lincoln and have decided to take a break from my studies very early in the academic year, and am planning to return next year to continue them. My accommodation contract allows me to find a replacement tenent for the remainder of the 2020/2021 academic year. You must be attending the University of Lincoln currently.

The room is modern, as Viking House was built just two years ago, and has a standard en-suite. The room is in a 20-person flat, and has a large communal kitchen/living space, and is only a short walk from the uni and the town. Other information for this university managed accommodation can be found on the University of Lincoln website.

If you have any further questions or are interested, please direct message me so I can answer any questions and get you in contact with the landlord.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (609)
49.11%
No (631)
50.89%

Watched Threads