Let's be deep

Watch
SlytherinSoul
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is there anything you've ever wanted to know, if so this is the place to find out-no question is too big, too small or too stupid so ask away don't be shy...
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SlytherinSoul)
Is there anything you've ever wanted to know, if so this is the place to find out-no question is too big, too small or too stupid so ask away don't be shy...
How is your day so far? Do you have any pets?
TSKR
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SlytherinSoul)
Yes why does no one like prince harry?
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
It's been stressful exams and all and i have two cats and two dogs hbu.
TSKR
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Also how do you do anonymous on posts I have been trying to figure that out all day.
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why is existence so ****?
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TSKR)
Also how do you do anonymous on posts I have been trying to figure that out all day.
When you type, a check box will appear and it will say anonymous.
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TSKR)
You can only do it in certain forums, Health, Relationships and for some unknown reason Creative Corner.
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
You can only do it in certain forums, Health, Relationships and for some unknown reason Creative Corner.
Yep!
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TSKR)
It’s only on certain forums such as mental health and chat. There should be a button somewhere where you can post a reply that allows you to put yourself on Anon.
TSKR
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by StopRightThere)
When you type, a check box will appear and it will say anonymous.
Thanks
TSKR
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
Huh that’s weird
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
(Original post by TSKR)
u go to the question and fill it out then you scroll down and there is a box below the question box make sure it has a tick and voila
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TSKR)
Huh that’s weird
Well, it makes sense for health and relationships since those are sensitive topics.
TSKR
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well, it makes sense for health and relationships since those are sensitive topics.
Yeah true I would never use it though because if I want to say something I say it I don’t need to hide behind an anonymous user thing
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I keep thinking the OP is Smka because of the profile pic :lol:
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TSKR)
Yeah true I would never use it though because if I want to say something I say it I don’t need to hide behind an anonymous user thing
Some people like anonymous since they don't have to show their names so that way they can't be recognized.
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
Who ??
TSKR
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Some people like anonymous since they don't have to show their names so that way they can't be recognized.
Fair point
asianism
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are we alive? when people talk about heaven and hell I wonder if the reality we are in now is heaven or hell. have we already died?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (622)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (776)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.74%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads