JRiver
Badges: 7
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rose09876543)
Honestly don't give up. I had many rejections before landing an offer from PWC! If there's one thing I learnt is keep trying, and you will see, each time you apply you'll get better. I didn't do amazing at my assessment centre either, but I think they are looking more at if you have potential, rather than being a perfect candidate. Good Luck!
Wow you were right. Just got an offer from pwc. Good luck to everyone!
Rose09876543
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JRiver)
Wow you were right. Just got an offer from pwc. Good luck to everyone!
That's great! Congratulations 🎉
AJed
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey guys, do any of you remember the questions you got asked at the career conversion stage (pre-recorded interview). Just been invited to this stage and so any help would be massively appreciated!
Mmoore7900
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rose09876543)
That's great! Congratulations 🎉
Has anyone any advice for the virtual assessment day, I have mine in two weeks and want to be prepared
EMhope999
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Did my Career Focus Day over four weeks ago, PwC told me they would tell me my result in due course. How long did people wait to get a response?
Mmoore7900
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by EMhope999)
Did my Career Focus Day over four weeks ago, PwC told me they would tell me my result in due course. How long did people wait to get a response?
How is the career focus day? What can I expect is there an interview or is it just group work.

A friend who did the session in person last year said they contacted them the next day after the assesment to confirm a place. It can be different depending on whether pwc hire on a rolling basis for that programme or not
EMhope999
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Mmoore7900)
How is the career focus day? What can I expect is there an interview or is it just group work.

A friend who did the session in person last year said they contacted them the next day after the assesment to confirm a place. It can be different depending on whether pwc hire on a rolling basis for that programme or not
Okay, they just emailed me 2 weeks after it and said my outcome is still under review. During the day there is an interview and group activity and some independent ones just like a normal assessment centre. Good luck with it though.
Mmoore7900
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by EMhope999)
Okay, they just emailed me 2 weeks after it and said my outcome is still under review. During the day there is an interview and group activity and some independent ones just like a normal assessment centre. Good luck with it though.
Thanks good luck to you too- pwc prob just haven’t got back to anyone yet and are waiting for everyone to finish if they’ve only a number of places.
Atul_singh97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi what are of the company did you apply to? I've got my Career Focus Day coming up too
Mmoore7900
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Atul_singh97)
Hi what are of the company did you apply to? I've got my Career Focus Day coming up too
I applied for tech
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (596)
49.13%
No (617)
50.87%

Watched Threads