Want more information about this university?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just booked a slot to work in a study space called broad lane, the system isn't telling me exactly where it is. On google maps I found broad lane court but that seems to be a student residence hall. Where is it?
University of Sheffield Students
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi !

Broad lane is the road where the diamond is situated. There is a uni building called Broad lane block that is situated on this road and has some study spaces in there so I am assuming this is where you have booked. If you go on google maps and type in 'Broad lane block Sheffield building' it should come up and give you some better directions. Hope this helps! Feel free to ask anymore questions.

Alisha
2nd Year
BMedSci Orthoptics
University of Sheffield Alumni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Anonymous,

Just to add further to what University of Sheffield Students has said (hi Alisha!) you can find directions to the entrance, as well as a google maps pin on the university website here.

If you're not sure where you are going when you get into the building, I'd recommend asking a porter on reception - they're here to help!

- Ben
BSc Molecular Biology (2019)
MSc Human and Molecular Genetics (2020)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (686)
33.84%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (863)
42.58%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (387)
19.09%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed