said she enjoyed the date..started uni (was away weekend) ghosting.

Watch
anon3251111
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello so I went on a date with a girl i knew a long time anyway hugged and kissed cheek goodbye. tried to arrange to meet the following week... she has started uni and said idk classes and going away for the weekend (which i knew about to see her friend). So I messaged her sunday and asked how her weekend was and no ****ing reply.
Drive me ****ing mad women, I enjoyed the date anyway but **** knows.
DRIVES ME MAD
Ramipril
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What you gonna do fam?
username5446042
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ramipril)
What you gonna do fam?
That’s what they’re asking 🤦*♀️
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
you mad bro
anon3251111
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
you mad bro
I mean the insanity type, rather than the angry type. I've got enough to be angry about I don't need to be angry at women as I'm used to their illogical ******** by now, I just don't understand it. Oh and I swear anyway
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maybe she's got bored or met someone else she prefers going on dates with and decided to end contact with you.
Alternatively she might have decided to stop going out on dates during the pandemic and focus on her studies or staying healthy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (516)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.38%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.37%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed