LG126
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I currently have a degree and masters funded by SFE. I am looking to start a part time BSc psychology degree, I have received mixed information re whether additional course fee funding is available.

I have submitted an application and have contacted SFE but have had no luck finding someone who can provide concrete advice.

I have applied to SFE with Essex Uni Online (Kaplan) course code and am looking at OU psychology options also.

My only requirement is that it needs to be a British Psychology Society accredited course but I am open to applying to the distance learning courses that fit the SFE part time second degree STEM funding requirements.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by LG126)
I currently have a degree and masters funded by SFE. I am looking to start a part time BSc psychology degree, I have received mixed information re whether additional course fee funding is available.

I have submitted an application and have contacted SFE but have had no luck finding someone who can provide concrete advice.

I have applied to SFE with Essex Uni Online (Kaplan) course code and am looking at OU psychology options also.

My only requirement is that it needs to be a British Psychology Society accredited course but I am open to applying to the distance learning courses that fit the SFE part time second degree STEM funding requirements.
Hi, psychology is a part time exception course so if you do study it part time then I expect you to be eligible for funding as long as you meet the residency criteria.
Thanks, Isaac
LG126
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, psychology is a part time exception course so if you do study it part time then I expect you to be eligible for funding as long as you meet the residency criteria.
Thanks, Isaac
Thank you. I do meet that criteria. I have completed an application but understand the current delay. Do I have to complete anything different to the online application?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by LG126)
Thank you. I do meet that criteria. I have completed an application but understand the current delay. Do I have to complete anything different to the online application?
If you are an SFE applicant then you can apply online as normal.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (224)
43.33%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (58)
11.22%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (40)
7.74%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (108)
20.89%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (59)
11.41%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (28)
5.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed