ArtmisKco
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I basically uploaded my geography homework after I finished it via the internet because I’m being quarantined. But then today I look and my teacher gave me a U? I’ve never gotten a U before! So I looked at why and she said that I’ve uploaded the same homework as before. And this is when it killed me and I became upset. I thought I uploaded the right homework if I didn’t then why didn’t the teacher say so? If it were my bio or my chem teacher they would’ve said hey uh I think you uploaded the wrong homework can you upload the right one? I’m so upset because I’ve been uploading everything from phone so mistakes happen but I don’t mean them too 😞
TF BA
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This sounds like an easily resolvable issue. Take a deep breath, relax, and explain yourself to the teacher, and request to upload the correct homework. If they don’t let you do that, then ask your parents to get in touch with the school, because it is wrong for a teacher to penalise you over such a tiny mistake.

But please, don’t worry about it too much.
ArtmisKco
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by TF BA)
This sounds like an easily resolvable issue. Take a deep breath, relax, and explain yourself to the teacher, and request to upload the correct homework. If they don’t let you do that, then ask your parents to get in touch with the school, because it is wrong for a teacher to penalise you over such a tiny mistake.

But please, don’t worry about it too much.
Thanks! I know it was just out of shock, worry and my anger. I just sent her the copy again but what made it worse was that I sent her a document with my answers typed up because I know it can be difficult for my teachers to read my answers from pictures taken with an iPhone camera so I think that’s what ticked me off. About why didn’t she read the document I sent. Thank you though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads