TSR User_123
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just wanted to know if a TSR User changes there username, will TSR allow them to change it after a year or a month?
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You have to wait a whole year.

I would change my username but its such a long wait. I dont want to regret it...
\^_^/
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TSR User_123)
I just wanted to know if a TSR User changes there username, will TSR allow them to change it after a year or a month?
it's a year if you have already changed it
summerberry19
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Aah I see you’re still regretting your username change! :sexface:
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:hi: generic TSR User.

Sadly you cannot change your username within a year, have a chat with the CS https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/for...lay.php?f=1215 to see if anything can be done
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:facepalm2:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (611)
33.74%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (761)
42.02%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (359)
19.82%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.42%

Watched Threads