Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just don’t know why I am, me and my friend went out for lunch on the weekend but he was a bit snappy with me so that might have not helped. I just don’t know though I feeling like this for no reason and I think I just need someone to talk to really but I don’t have anyone to open up to
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I just don’t know why I am, me and my friend went out for lunch on the weekend but he was a bit snappy with me so that might have not helped. I just don’t know though I feeling like this for no reason and I think I just need someone to talk to really but I don’t have anyone to open up to
You can talk here
Anonymous #1
You can talk here
The forum is public though
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
The forum is public though
You are on anon so people wont know who you are?
BehindTheScreen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Feel free to PM me (:
Anonymous #1
You are on anon so people wont know who you are?
I just want to pm someone privately
Anonymous #1
(Original post by BehindTheScreen)
Feel free to PM me (:
Can I pm on Instagram?
BehindTheScreen
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can I pm on Instagram?
I barely use Instagram, what about discord?
Anonymous #1
I barely use Instagram, what about discord?
I don’t have it, I did but it was only coz JJ used it for one question go but he stopped them now also I’d rather message because I’m not a good speaker
BehindTheScreen
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don’t have it, I did but it was only coz JJ used it for one question go but he stopped them now also I’d rather message because I’m not a good speaker
You can message on there, I can try to look into resetting my instagram account but that will be kinda long, is it too much trouble for u to get back your discord?
Anonymous #1
You can message on there, I can try to look into resetting my instagram account but that will be kinda long, is it too much trouble for u to get back your discord?
It probably is too much trouble because I don’t know how to us it much either because I never got to speak to JJ. Tsr pms are a bit slow
BehindTheScreen
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It probably is too much trouble because I don’t know how to us it much either because I never got to speak to JJ. Tsr pms are a bit slow
Alright I can reset my instagram, but as I said I barely use/check it and I want to talk much over time not just today or tomorrow thats why discord would be a better option. But bare with me a minute
Anonymous #1
Alright I can reset my instagram, but as I said I barely use/check it and I want to talk much over time not just today or tomorrow thats why discord would be a better option. But bare with me a minute
Ok cheers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (631)
33.58%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (791)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (373)
19.85%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.47%

Watched Threads