Big boobs or small boobs

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Okay so this may be a really weird question but its just out of curiosity. I've heard that small boobs can be due to evolution as our ancestors lived in very cold climates but can also be due to it having once been a desirable trait. As a result, people only chose to reproduce with those who had smaller breasts.
IVLIVSCAESAR
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay so this may be a really weird question but its just out of curiosity. I've heard that small boobs can be due to evolution as our ancestors lived in very cold climates but can also be due to it having once been a desirable trait. As a result, people only chose to reproduce with those who had smaller breasts.
Both are pretty nice :sexface:
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Ay I would take a girl with any size
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
what about medium?
Honestly it doesn't matter to me
candydiva
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Wat? Not sure how valid that theory can be. Empirical evidence contradicts... I am six feet tall and have big boobs and it's very obvious from daily interactions that plenty of dudes want to "reproduce" with me lol.... so if small boobs/small frame are evolutionary adaptations, what's the advantage there? How r small boobs even advantageous in colder climes? Surely more subcutaneous fat deposits would be superior for survival in that type of climate and should therefore be preferentially selected for by mates?

I am defo more like Wonder Woman (well Gal G) than petite models. I am well adapted for survival btw I can shoot accurately, ride horses, snowmobiles and motorbikes etc lol! My ancestry is Latin, warmer climates etc. So how does that figure?

Every time there's one thread on evolutionary biological characteristics there's another one that contradicts the first... but it's fun to discuss
TSKR
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by candydiva)
Wat? Not sure how valid that theory can be. Empirical evidence contradicts... I am six feet tall and have big boobs and it's very obvious from daily interactions that plenty of dudes want to "reproduce" with me lol.... so if small boobs/small frame are evolutionary adaptations, what's the advantage there? How r small boobs even advantageous in colder climes? Surely more subcutaneous fat deposits would be superior for survival in that type of climate and should therefore be preferentially selected for by mates?

I am defo more like Wonder Woman (well Gal G) than petite models. I am well adapted for survival btw I can shoot accurately, ride horses, snowmobiles and motorbikes etc lol! My ancestry is Latin, warmer climates etc. So how does that figure?

Every time there's one thread on evolutionary biological characteristics there's another one that contradicts the first... but it's fun to discuss
Yo no cap you sound cool as f**k
hibam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
im definitely a headshape person , you need to pick out the one with right circumference
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i like smaller boobs but thats just me

but tbh i prefer a girl with big
Spoiler:
Show
heart and personality
IVLIVSCAESAR
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hibam)
im definitely a headshape person , you need to pick out the one with right circumference
Ah, the sun never sets on the British Empire :moon:
candydiva
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by TSKR)
Yo no cap you sound cool as f**k
Why thank you I take no **** that's true and I like to have a good time....nbody especially TSR prudes tells me wat to do...

It's funny, master said almost exactly the same thing when he met me and I was just 16... u know, great minds etc lol!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago

That's what I thought initially but when I was looking it was to do with the idea that breasts are not essential within cold climate and something to do with small surface area to volume ratio. I really cant remember what it was about lol
TSKR
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why thank you I take no **** that's true and I like to have a good time....nbody especially TSR prudes tells me wat to do...

It's funny, master said almost exactly the same thing when he met me and I was just 16... u know, great minds etc lol!
Master? And also that sounds kind of like the type of person my boss would need
candydiva
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah bdsm lifestyle term but so much more besides... I xplained this in another thread coz some ppl don't understand and take it in a very small and limited literal way.
IVLIVSCAESAR
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Your master, at the approximate age of 43, said almost exactly "Yo no cap you sound cool as f**k"?
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah bdsm lifestyle term but so much more besides... I xplained this in another thread coz some ppl don't understand and take it in a very small and limited literal way.
You're on a forum with a large percentage of people who are just kids. Why do we need to know about your bdsm lifestyle? We don't need to know about your master. Keep it to yourself. Jeez.
candydiva
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by IVLIVSCAESAR)
Your master, at the approximate age of 43, said almost exactly "Yo no cap you sound cool as f**k"?"
lol! Yeah nearly but in a more articulate way. During our first coffee date he actually said "u are a very mature girl and tbh I am a little surprised. u r cool as f*** and I would like to get to know u better. Would u come to dinner with me and tell me more about u and how u developed ur skills?" So I did.
TSKR
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by IVLIVSCAESAR)
Your master, at the approximate age of 43, said almost exactly "Yo no cap you sound cool as f**k"?
I can just imagine it
candydiva
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You're on a forum with a large percentage of people who are just kids. Why do we need to know about your bdsm lifestyle? We don't need to know about your master. Keep it to yourself. Jeez.
Coz someone asked me the meaning of the term. So to use ur phrasing xactly, keep ur opinions to urself, jeez!

Seriously the kids have plenty of options online to learn about everything they want and better information not suppression or censorship helps them in life. Most ppl can discuss sexuality without kink shaming.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Coz someone asked me the meaning of the term. So to use ur phrasing xactly, keep ur opinions to urself, jeez!

Seriously the kids have plenty of options online to learn about everything they want and better information not suppression or censorship helps them in life. Most ppl can discuss sexuality without kink shaming.
You sound sexy as f**k
TSKR
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You sound sexy as f**k
Yo that kinda creepy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (535)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (649)
41.15%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (321)
20.36%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise