I haven't choice Triple Science so what science am I doing then?Watch
If you can get in contact your teachers, it'll be most useful to ask them, as this might not be 100% accurate (I don't know what exam board you're with, for example).
Here's what I'm assuming (having done GCSE combined science myself)...
- if you don't do triple science, you do Combined Science.
- I don't think you choose what paper you do, but this might be because of my exam board. For AQA Combined Science Trilogy, we had to do all papers. 2 Chemistry, 2 Physics, 2 Biology, and the overall grade was the average of these 6 grades.
- you get a different sort of grade in combined science, you get 2 grades.
- Your school does not offer separate Sciences, in which case you will be doing Combined Science ( a double GCSE that is a mix of all 3 Sciences)
- Your school starts everyone on Combined Science and then selects/offers people for triple later.
- Everyone does triple (rare and most likely at a grammar school)