Childhood friends

Watch
learner38
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone have a childhood friend that they specifically remember but then moved or vanished at a young age?

I remember a girl she was soo nice she was my first friend at nursery and I remember her distinctively and the last time I saw her others don’t remember her because no one really talked her except for me. I just feeling nostalgic.
Fefo Chan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by learner38)
Does anyone have a childhood friend that they specifically remember but then moved or vanished at a young age?

I remember a girl she was soo nice she was my first friend at nursery and I remember her distinctively and the last time I saw her others don’t remember her because no one really talked her except for me. I just feeling nostalgic.
I left my home country when I was young, anout 10 years ago, I had a lot of friends I thought I would spend the rest of my life with but we don't know anything about each other now and sometimes I wonder if they still remember me, and if we would recognise each other if we meet again...
username5446042
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had a childhood friend who left on year 2. When I moved schools, turned out that she was there and is in my classes. We’re not close anymore tho
username5357544
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Haha
I remember this weird time
It’s not really about a friend buuuttt…

When I was 1 1/2
I lived in a temporary foster home
The was this girl called polly who was 3 but with difficulties

I was a bit cheeky and used to steal all her toys
She used to get upset
Then I would get upset because she was my ‘sister’ (or so be it)
I would give her toys back and then she would be my friend again and we used to share lots of stuff like best friends do.

I haven’t really told anyone this, but it is one of my strongest early memories ( i don’t think emptying my wardrobe to make a mess counts!)
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes. She was also 24 and I’m not sure where she is now.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was always the one doing the moving as a kid (went to 8 different schools). But yeah, lots of childhood friends I remember who probably have no recollection that I exist.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (703)
33.88%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (886)
42.7%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.94%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.48%

Watched Threads