Weird allergic reactions

Watch
username5446042
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So idk if this is normal, I’ve never met anyone else like this, but I’m allergic to sunscreen/cream. We never got it tested because I react real bad.

What I’m wondering is anyone out there with weird reactions?
sarahgrace03
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FancyAries06)
So idk if this is normal, I’ve never met anyone else like this, but I’m allergic to sunscreen/cream. We never got it tested because I react real bad.

one of my best friends is actually like that. she cant put on sunscreen and cant touch people who have sunscreen on either. i dont really have weird reactions but my mom on the other hand, she swells up when she eats...avocado, walnuts, bananas, and a bunch of other stuff.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
What happens when you use sunscreen?
sarahgrace03
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What happens when you use sunscreen?
well when ya see..i dont use sunscreen like ever. i would prefer to burn😂😂😂 but when my friend wears sunscreen....she breaks out in hives very very badly. like i mentioned she cant even touch anything that sunscreen has touched. what happens with you?
Ne en mia nomo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

I've heard some people got allergic reactions from chemical sunscreens. Have you tried mineral SPF? It might work for you.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sarahgrace03)
well when ya see..i dont use sunscreen like ever. i would prefer to burn😂😂😂 but when my friend wears sunscreen....she breaks out in hives very very badly. like i mentioned she cant even touch anything that sunscreen has touched. what happens with you?
nothing. but I sometimes get a bad rash (not sunburn) when I go out in the sun.
Lovelylaci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
One of my friends has an allergic reaction to most sunscreens and I’m pretty sure it’s because of the perfume inside of it-
I think you should get the go to prescribe you with a perfume free sunscreen maybe that Will help?
Ne en mia nomo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

My sister in law has hayfever, but only when she eats certain fruits, i think melon was one of them.
So she's fine outside in the garden when not eating melon, or can eat melon during winter.
But if she eats melon AND she's outside in the garden with blooming trees she'll have all the symptoms; runny nose, itchy eyes etc.
username5446042
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you guys so much! I don’t actually know what part I’m allergic to but I go red, puffy and have a horrible rash
SlytherinSoul
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

My friend is allergic to tortoises im not allergic to anything
sarahgrace03
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SlytherinSoul)
My friend is allergic to tortoises im not allergic to anything
really?!?! thats so interesting...my mom loves tortoises.
SlytherinSoul
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We found out the other day she goes to a vetinary school and had to look after the tortoises and her arms swelled up and she got really ill
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (629)
33.65%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (786)
42.05%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (370)
19.8%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.49%

Watched Threads