The Student Room Group

Where do you put your project diary in EPQ?

I'm doing AQA EPQ by the way.
Just wondering, I've done a diary detailing the things I've done, when I did them, etc. but I don't know where to put this in my production log - I can't see a place where it goes as the log is very structured. This makes me think that I wasn't supposed to write a seperate diary. Can anyone help? My epq teacher is useless.
(edited 3 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by XKangaotiCX
Just wondering, I've done a diary detailing the things I've done, when I did them, etc. but I don't know where to put this in my production log - I can't see a place where it goes as the log is very structured. This makes me think that I wasn't supposed to write a seperate diary. Can anyone help? My epq teacher is useless.

I have a Gantt Chart (which acts as my diary as a form of time management) it is totally separate from my production log.

You should also have a research diary- this is SO vital!!!!!!
Reply 3
Hi in the record of initial ideas, what does 'My ideas for research and development of my project' mean. ?
what do I have to write for it?
Reply 4
Original post by litm
Hi in the record of initial ideas, what does 'My ideas for research and development of my project' mean. ?
what do I have to write for it?

Hi!

You baso want to say something along the lines of...

My initial research will focus on... (so perhaps you'll begin defining keywords that are within your question)#
I will then do wider research on... (the core part of your question- you'll probs want to come up with some sub-questions you're going to ask yourself as you go- include examples of some here)
I will utilise sources such as... (scientific journals, newspapers, adverts etc- then answer why you have chosen these- give a few specific examples)
I will aim to conduct.... (any primary research- interviews, questionnaires etc)

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by emma543
Hi!

You baso want to say something along the lines of...

My initial research will focus on... (so perhaps you'll begin defining keywords that are within your question)#
I will then do wider research on... (the core part of your question- you'll probs want to come up with some sub-questions you're going to ask yourself as you go- include examples of some here)
I will utilise sources such as... (scientific journals, newspapers, adverts etc- then answer why you have chosen these- give a few specific examples)
I will aim to conduct.... (any primary research- interviews, questionnaires etc)

Hope this helps :smile:

hii thank you so muchhhhhh this really helped !!!
do you mind me asking what your epq is/was on ?
Reply 6

I did something similar and compiled it into a word document which I added into my production log by attaching it to the 'files' section when it was finished - it can go on your production log but it doesn't have to as long as a co-ordinator/supervisor has evidence that you've done it separately

I know this is like 2 years old and you may not even be on TSR, but I desperately need help on this exact issue - where did you end up putting the diary? Sorry to bother.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending