mrsspencerreid
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m starting to research unis but I literally don’t know where to start. I want to go into medicine and I don’t know how to start looking. Is there a website that narrows down uni choices? Because surely I don’t have to just look through all the uni websites. Any help would but much appreciated xx
yasmin03
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
the UCAS website is very helpful! you can search by course and if you make a UCAS account you can save any you’d be interested in. you probably already knew this though!
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Elle1411)
I’m starting to research unis but I literally don’t know where to start. I want to go into medicine and I don’t know how to start looking. Is there a website that narrows down uni choices? Because surely I don’t have to just look through all the uni websites. Any help would but much appreciated xx
There is this thing called Google.

Type in medical schools and it immediately reduces the number of unis to begin researching to 33. Some you can probably discount because the location does not appeal to you

https://www.medschools.ac.uk/studyin...edical-schools
izzxm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I found uniguide to be quite useful, it lets you filter by course name and A-level grades. I’m pretty sure you’ll only be able to apply for the 2022 entry (at earliest) so you’ll have plenty of time to decide exactly what uni you want to go to!
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
TSR has a whole section devoted to Applying for Medicine : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medicine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (622)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (776)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.74%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads