deep late night chat

Watch
yasmin03
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
all my friends are sleeping and I have a very deep urge to have a long, deep conversation.

If u wanna vibe and chat just hmu I guess haha

here’s a little about me:
I’m Yasmin, I’m 17 and a taurus. I study science and hope to study medicinal chemistry next year (I could talk chemistry for hours if you’re into that haha). I guess irl I’m quite introverted but getting better, I’m not too bad online as long as nothing is weird. I also love going to concerts and have Declan McKenna and Creeper planned for next year, and I also really wanted to see mcr and fall out boy and green day at the hella mega tour but missed out on tickets
Vanessa Chuah
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yesss beauty i'll hyu 💞
ashtolga23
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Your music taste sounds impeccable. I was meant to see MCR this year in Milton Keynes but COVID had other plans

Ngl it still really hurts to think about because it was set up to be such a perfect day. I'd been holding on to 2019 reunion theories since I was 12 (I'm now 17), and to get tickets for me and my best friend was like a dream come true. We live in Manchester but my boyfriend (then just my guy best friend) is down south, so we were going to go to his afterwards, and they could've bonded with each other. He would've just finished his A-Level exams and we would've just done our Year 12 mocks. Sorry to spill all this out but it seems like a good opportunity because you mentioned the band in a post about deep late night chats haha. I just can't believe how much this virus has ruined y'know? I feel like I'm wasting my final year of schooling at home, and I'm worried that it'll mean I don't get the university experience I've been imagining since I was tiny. There's a lot more serious things going on because of it, but all these little ones are quite painful for me somehow, like I was meant to be going to a psychology talk with my favourite teacher but I'm not sure that's happening anymore, and I can't seem to get in touch with someone for a refund either. There's just so muchhh.

People feel me on this one?
sarahgrace03
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ashton23)
Your music taste sounds impeccable. I was meant to see MCR this year in Milton Keynes but COVID had other plans

Ngl it still really hurts to think about because it was set up to be such a perfect day. I'd been holding on to 2019 reunion theories since I was 12 (I'm now 17), and to get tickets for me and my best friend was like a dream come true. We live in Manchester but my boyfriend (then just my guy best friend) is down south, so we were going to go to his afterwards, and they could've bonded with each other. He would've just finished his A-Level exams and we would've just done our Year 12 mocks. Sorry to spill all this out but it seems like a good opportunity because you mentioned the band in a post about deep late night chats haha. I just can't believe how much this virus has ruined y'know? I feel like I'm wasting my final year of schooling at home, and I'm worried that it'll mean I don't get the university experience I've been imagining since I was tiny. There's a lot more serious things going on because of it, but all these little ones are quite painful for me somehow, like I was meant to be going to a psychology talk with my favourite teacher but I'm not sure that's happening anymore, and I can't seem to get in touch with someone for a refund either. There's just so muchhh.

People feel me on this one?
dude i freaking LOVE MCR. so good
ashtolga23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sarahgrace03)
dude i freaking LOVE MCR. so good
Honestly! I've loved them for so long.

Do you remember the first MCR song you listened to? Mine was 'Teenagers'.
sarahgrace03
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Honestly! I've loved them for so long.

Do you remember the first MCR song you listened to? Mine was 'Teenagers'.
OMGGG so was mine. i literally just listened to that song today too and me and my friend were reminiscing over it😂😂😂 ashton...hmu in pm
ashtolga23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OMGGG so was mine. i literally just listened to that song today too and me and my friend were reminiscing over it😂😂😂 ashton...hmu in pm
That's crazy haha! I just replied now
yasmin03
Rep:
?
I’m literally listening to mcr rn 👁👄👁
ashtolga23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yasmin03)
I’m literally listening to mcr rn 👁👄👁
This is too perfect. I have my rock playlist on but I might have to go and shuffle MCR instead haha.
yasmin03
Rep:
?
This is too perfect. I have my rock playlist on but I might have to go and shuffle MCR instead haha.
hehe cheeky bit of Gerard way now too
ashtolga23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hehe cheeky bit of Gerard way now too
Ugh we love him. I still need to watch The Umbrella Academy speaking of! I've heard great things but haven't had chance to see it for myself just yet. Proud of him for his achievements nevertheless; I even saw a poster for the show in Manchester which was pretty cool.
yasmin03
Rep:
?
Ugh we love him. I still need to watch The Umbrella Academy speaking of! I've heard great things but haven't had chance to see it for myself just yet. Proud of him for his achievements nevertheless; I even saw a poster for the show in Manchester which was pretty cool.
oh my goodness you MUST watch it!!!! probably my favourite ever tv show tbh. I have a huge tua academy poster right above my bed haha. And yes absolutely! he seems so happy right now too which is amazing :’)
ashtolga23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
oh my goodness you MUST watch it!!!! probably my favourite ever tv show tbh. I have a huge tua academy poster right above my bed haha. And yes absolutely! he seems so happy right now too which is amazing :’)
I might start this half-term then haha. That sounds awesome!

He doesss, bless him.
sarahgrace03
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
wtf!!!! i love the umbrella academy!!!!!!!!!
yasmin03
Rep:
?
wtf!!!! i love the umbrella academy!!!!!!!!!
bruh I think we need a gc
sarahgrace03
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
bruh I think we need a gc
frrrrrr
ashtolga23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A group chat sounds awesome, but TSR messages are driving me crazy haha. I don't know how you're both keeping track 💀
Vanessa Chuah
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i’m literally listening to mcr rn 👁👄👁
omg yesss mcrrr
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey
sarahgrace03
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tinygirl96)
hey
haiiii!!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (123)
28.34%
No - I have already returned home (58)
13.36%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (85)
19.59%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.22%
No - I live at home during term anyway (128)
29.49%

Watched Threads