zakhem28
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,
I am an international student who just received a conditional offer from Brookes, which I am 100% sure will become unconditional by semester end.

I am worried about accommodation, since all university dorms only allow unconditional offers to reserve rooms.

The reaso why I am worried is because I am a 6'7 tall and require a room with a spacious shower and at least a 3/4 double bed.

Would anyone by any chance know of an off campus accommodation which isn't overpriced and too far from Brookes and the city?

Moreover, is shopping through sites like UniKitOut better than physically shopping on arrival?

Thank you in advance!
lilycarey
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello,

(Original post by zakhem28)
Hello,
I am an international student who just received a conditional offer from Brookes, which I am 100% sure will become unconditional by semester end.

I am worried about accommodation, since all university dorms only allow unconditional offers to reserve rooms.

The reaso why I am worried is because I am a 6'7 tall and require a room with a spacious shower and at least a 3/4 double bed.

Would anyone by any chance know of an off campus accommodation which isn't overpriced and too far from Brookes and the city?

Moreover, is shopping through sites like UniKitOut better than physically shopping on arrival?

Thank you in advance!
Hi @zakhem28,

There are a number of private student accommodation providers in the UK that will be able to help you in sourcing accommodation. From my experience Best Student halls in such accommodation Procedures very easy & Services quite fast No Deposit to Pay

The best advice would be to have a look the properties these providers have available as there will have been measures in place such as virtual tours for you to be able to find somewhere that best suits you. hope you find your accommodation.

Best Wishes,
Lily Carry
Mina Abdulkerim
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi there!

sorry, could please tell when did you receive you offer at Brookes?😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.71%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (782)
42.11%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (366)
19.71%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.47%

Watched Threads