?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am trying to decide which University to apply to from these 5:
NHL Stenden
Hogeschool Rotterdam
HZ Uni of Applied Sciences
Amsterdam Uni of Applied Sciences
HAN University

I was wondering if any current (preferably international) students could tell me about what it is like to be an international student there. I am from the UK and will be studying a bachelor in business.

How many UK students are there?
What is the teaching like?
What clubs and facilities are there?

Thank you!
dinih1295
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There are a lot of UK students in the Netherlands. I think the bigger cities are better if you don't speak Dutch (though I recommend that you try to learn a bit) and also for meeting international people. I personally had the experience that most Dutch students in the English speaking programs don't really interact with the non-Dutch students, but that might just be my experience. But given that you would be applying to an English-speaking program (I assume), you will definitely have a lot of English-speaking international students in your class.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (674)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (852)
42.56%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.23%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed