my old science teacher goes to my gym

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
my old secondary school science teacher goes to my gym and he is in the same workout class as me.Shall I change gyms he’s always up for a chat but I find it a bit weird and I don’t wanna see him in the changing room either.
Some random guy,
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's honestly up to you but I wouldn't make a big effort in changing gym because of it, try changing some where else in the changing room, and if he comes to talk to you just talk back its always gonna feel a bit awkward, but don't respond back with a massive speech just try null your reply abit so he gets bored of the conversation 👍🏼
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
And? What's wrong with that?
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes you should change gyms.
Ne en mia nomo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
Yes you should change gyms.
and planets :lol:
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Best to just stay in & not leave your house, I find that's the best way to never see people ive interacted with in the past.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Some random guy,)
It's honestly up to you but I wouldn't make a big effort in changing gym because of it, try changing some where else in the changing room, and if he comes to talk to you just talk back its always gonna feel a bit awkward, but don't respond back with a massive speech just try null your reply abit so he gets bored of the conversation 👍🏼
Best answer thanks
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Go somewhere else in the changing room, I agree that might be a tiny bit weird.
Whats the issue with talking to him though? Its only awkward if you make it.
LewethaVi3
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't see anything wrong or weird but if you really feel uncomfortable having a chit chat with him, consider changing gym then
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m not sure what the big deal is?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
my old secondary school science teacher goes to my gym and he is in the same workout class as me.Shall I change gyms he’s always up for a chat but I find it a bit weird and I don’t wanna see him in the changing room either.
Yes change gyms. Have you asked the manager about the issue and see if you can get him barred?
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wait wait...teachers are People???
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
Yes change gyms. Have you asked the manager about the issue and see if you can get him barred?
Yesssssss ofc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (622)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (776)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.74%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed