Online Access to HE course in Social Work at stonebridge.

Watch
nsw74
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, new here and wanting to know if anybody is successfully managing to study online with stonebridge? Are you getting responses or waiting not too long for assignments to be graded? Also do you know anyone who has actually gone onto uni after stonebridge? Also is 1 unit every 10 days realistic because I don't feel like it is enought time to absorb content and deliver high standard. Trying to get into uni next September!
dannib91
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I have just started My Access to HE Social Work through Learn Direct and they are taking ages to mark work. Ive only completed 1 unit but cant submit next until that one has passed. I'm hoping to go to uni as I already have a degree but it doesn't count towards UCAS points which is annoying. How are you finding it?
nsw74
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by dannib91)
Hey, I have just started My Access to HE Social Work through Learn Direct and they are taking ages to mark work. Ive only completed 1 unit but cant submit next until that one has passed. I'm hoping to go to uni as I already have a degree but it doesn't count towards UCAS points which is annoying. How are you finding it?
Ho can degree not count towards ucas points. No longer doing anything online. I don't think it's possible to submit 20 units of quality work in 8 months; I just wouldn't enjoy the experience. Now doing voluntary work relevant to social work so it can support my uni application and I'll do a degree with a foundation year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.37%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.48%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (82)
19.39%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.46%
No - I live at home during term anyway (124)
29.31%

Watched Threads