F41buj
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just had a call from my local AFCO yesterday giving me a potential start date for January 2021 (just awaiting confirmation this week) just wondered if anyone else here has been given January too? Feel free to pm me 😁
jjbbcc
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What role is this for? I've only recently passed my fitness so imagine i will have a longer wait. Hopefully your confirmation arrives soon and all the best with your training
F41buj
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by jjbbcc)
What role is this for? I've only recently passed my fitness so imagine i will have a longer wait. Hopefully your confirmation arrives soon and all the best with your training
Hi, I applied for RAF police, I did my fitness test mid September. So Hopefully won’t be too long of a wait for you! My confirmation just came through so fingers crossed all goes well 😁
Jconny02
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Mines march, doing cyberspace. I did my fitness in August
rakkauskesa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jconny02)
Mines march, doing cyberspace. I did my fitness in August
I've been given a July start date, my fitness was the start of October.
jjbbcc
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by rakkauskesa)
I've been given a July start date, my fitness was the start of October.
Is that a start date for BRTC or phase 2? Before my fitness my recruiter informed me the next available slot for my trade was July i was unsure if this meant i would start BRTC then or it was Phase 2 and it would work backwards to 10 weeks before that?
rakkauskesa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by jjbbcc)
Is that a start date for BRTC or phase 2? Before my fitness my recruiter informed me the next available slot for my trade was July i was unsure if this meant i would start BRTC then or it was Phase 2 and it would work backwards to 10 weeks before that?
BRTC, its for cyberspace too. I wonder come July though if PRTC/PRFV are back up and running if i will get the option to go on one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (715)
33.87%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (904)
42.82%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (399)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed