Taking Rigevidon and Periods

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Ok so this is gonna be a really stupid question but my doctor doesn’t tell me **** so I just need a clarifying answer. When I go off the pill to have my period, i wait five days to have my period then i get it for a week. i’ve just been having it for the week but i’ve just found out regardless of if you’re still on ur period you take it on the 8th day (u have ur break for 7 days). do i still take it on the 8th day while i’m still on my period or do i let my period ride out???
jlggr4
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok so this is gonna be a really stupid question but my doctor doesn’t tell me **** so I just need a clarifying answer. When I go off the pill to have my period, i wait five days to have my period then i get it for a week. i’ve just been having it for the week but i’ve just found out regardless of if you’re still on ur period you take it on the 8th day (u have ur break for 7 days). do i still take it on the 8th day while i’m still on my period or do i let my period ride out???
im on the same pill but not for contraception. i imagine that you can wait more than 7 days if its not for contraception but take it on the 7th day if youre using it for contraception
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (475)
51.86%
No (441)
48.14%

Watched Threads