kaitj23
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys!

Just wondering what universities you guys went to, whether you liked them and how affordable student halls were if you lived there (weekly price please)

Thanks!
Uni of Hull Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kaitj23)
Hi guys!

Just wondering what universities you guys went to, whether you liked them and how affordable student halls were if you lived there (weekly price please)

Thanks!
Hi kaitj23,

I attended the University of Hull (as you may have guessed) and had an absolutely brilliant time there studying for my Business Management and Marketing degree. I liked many things including the opportunities available for students (study abroad, work placements) but also how friendly and supportive everyone was!
The university had has two halls built within the past 5 years on campus so that students arent having to be travelling around all over the city. In addition to these halls, they have also refurbished another set of halls to ensure all of the accommodation offered to students is modern and has everything you'd expect.

For Westfield Court prices start at £129.99 per week.
For The Courtyard prices start from £147.00 per week
For Taylor Court prices start from £125.02 per week

When considering student loans and how far they will strech I would recommend checking out how expensive the area is with regards to lifestyle. Something that attracted me to Hull was its afforability which reduced the pressure on me to get a job alongside my studies.

If there's anything else that I can help with then please @ me and I will respond as soon as I can

Take care
Millie
Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (631)
33.55%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (793)
42.16%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (373)
19.83%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise