The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle University (NCL) Postgraduate Offer Holders Chat & FAQ Thread 2021

Welcome to the official Newcastle University Postgraduate Offer Holders thread 2021 :smile:!

Ask your questions, share your thoughts and chat with other Postgraduate Offer Holders.

[video="youtube;xKZzA6UDEYo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKZzA6UDEYo[/video]

You can learn more about Postgraduate study at Newcastle University here. For more specific information, see our handy links below:

- Find a degree
- How to Apply
- Postgraduate Accommodation
- Fees & Funding
- Speak to a current student
- Covid-19 Advice
- Belong Blog (Postgraduate Prospective Blog)
- Meet Us
Starting a MA in International Relation in September - anyone else?
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Got offer from Newcastle and Queen Marys London for MSc in Advanced Computer Science...confused
I have an offer for Hydrology and water management MSc
Original post by aswinkv
Got offer from Newcastle and Queen Marys London for MSc in Advanced Computer Science...confused

Hey, I also got offer from both these universities, I have applied for the same course, I got an offer from Sheffield as well.
Reply 5
Hello
I have a question about your PhD program in public health, Epidemiology and Health services research in the finale PhD certificate does it say that or only in Health Services Research?
Hi
I have an offer for MSc Human Computer Interaction. Hopefully starting this September. Anyone else joining this?
Reply 7
Original post by nishkam14
Hi
I have an offer for MSc Human Computer Interaction. Hopefully starting this September. Anyone else joining this?

Hi! I just got an offer in the 2023 cycle too. Could you mind sharing your experiences about satisfaction with the course and teaching? How strong the department are? My goal is to be a UX designer and I have no computer background. Do you think is it worth studying this program?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending