The Student Room Group

Student Finance England -Eu Student- Proof of Identity

Hi,
I received a letter that says that I need to send proof of identity to SFE, bt I sent it already, 16 days ago. With the Document Return form signed and everything
Does anyone know what I should do? I hope I did not lose my National ID card.
Thanks
Thanks
Andreea
Original post by AndreeaChitz
Hi,
I received a letter that says that I need to send proof of identity to SFE, bt I sent it already, 16 days ago. With the Document Return form signed and everything
Does anyone know what I should do? I hope I did not lose my National ID card.
Thanks
Thanks
Andreea

Hi there, this will have been an automatic email. It takes up to 4 weeks to process ID. You will receive an email once your ID is returned to you.
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there, this will have been an automatic email. It takes up to 4 weeks to process ID. You will receive an email once your ID is returned to you.
Thanks, Isaac

thank you.
thank you.

You're welcome :smile:
You're welcome :smile:

morning, Isaac. Can you please help me with some other information? My payments status is "blocked". What does that mean and when should I expect the money. thank you.
morning, Isaac. Can you please help me with some other information? My payments status is "blocked". What does that mean and when should I expect the money. thank you.

Hi, as you are receiving a loan for the first time, we need to verify your National Insurance Number. This can take up to 2 weeks after you have been approved. Please make sure your university have sent us confirmation of registration.
Thanks, Isaac
Hi, as you are receiving a loan for the first time, we need to verify your National Insurance Number. This can take up to 2 weeks after you have been approved. Please make sure your university have sent us confirmation of registration.
Thanks, Isaac

thank you, Isaac. Always helpful
thank you, Isaac. Always helpful

You're welcome. I hope you have a lovely day.
If your payment still shows as blocked after 2 weeks then please send us a message on Facebook or Twitter with your name and CRN (or call us if you prefer) and we can review your account to see if anything has has happened.

Quick Reply

Latest