Student Finance England -Eu Student- Proof of Identity

Watch
AndreeaChitz
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
I received a letter that says that I need to send proof of identity to SFE, bt I sent it already, 16 days ago. With the Document Return form signed and everything
Does anyone know what I should do? I hope I did not lose my National ID card.
Thanks
Thanks
Andreea
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AndreeaChitz)
Hi,
I received a letter that says that I need to send proof of identity to SFE, bt I sent it already, 16 days ago. With the Document Return form signed and everything
Does anyone know what I should do? I hope I did not lose my National ID card.
Thanks
Thanks
Andreea
Hi there, this will have been an automatic email. It takes up to 4 weeks to process ID. You will receive an email once your ID is returned to you.
Thanks, Isaac
AndreeaChitz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi there, this will have been an automatic email. It takes up to 4 weeks to process ID. You will receive an email once your ID is returned to you.
Thanks, Isaac
thank you.
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
thank you.
You're welcome
AndreeaChitz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
You're welcome
morning, Isaac. Can you please help me with some other information? My payments status is "blocked". What does that mean and when should I expect the money. thank you.
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
morning, Isaac. Can you please help me with some other information? My payments status is "blocked". What does that mean and when should I expect the money. thank you.
Hi, as you are receiving a loan for the first time, we need to verify your National Insurance Number. This can take up to 2 weeks after you have been approved. Please make sure your university have sent us confirmation of registration.
Thanks, Isaac
AndreeaChitz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, as you are receiving a loan for the first time, we need to verify your National Insurance Number. This can take up to 2 weeks after you have been approved. Please make sure your university have sent us confirmation of registration.
Thanks, Isaac
thank you, Isaac. Always helpful
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
thank you, Isaac. Always helpful
You're welcome. I hope you have a lovely day.
If your payment still shows as blocked after 2 weeks then please send us a message on Facebook or Twitter with your name and CRN (or call us if you prefer) and we can review your account to see if anything has has happened.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (91)
27.91%
No - I have already returned home (43)
13.19%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
19.02%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (32)
9.82%
No - I live at home during term anyway (98)
30.06%

Watched Threads