The Student Room Group

Scare AngryJellyfish in <100 words

There are 10 days to go until Halloween! :jacko: That means it's time once again for the people of TSR to try and scare me, whether it be with a short story, a single sentence, or maybe even one word!

Anything goes, so long as it's within the site's rules, and whoever does the best job will win a rep boost from one of the braver members of the Community Staff. :afraid:

Scroll to see replies

Easy...

Original post by DiddyDec
Easy...

It's been about half a year since images stopped displaying properly on the old version of TSR that I still cling to; I've seen Image.png so many times now that it no longer scares me. :noway:

Spoiler

Reply 3
[insert names of animals that eat jellyfish]
Original post by AngryJellyfish
It's been about half a year since images stopped displaying properly on the old version of TSR that I still cling to; I've seen Image.png so many times now that it no longer scares me. :noway:

Spoiler

It seems I must try harder...

That spider knows what's good though.
World hunger at an end... scientists name jellyfish as new wonderfood
Yes it does! :shakecane:

Original post by LovelyMrFox
[insert names of animals that eat jellyfish]

Original post by the bear
World hunger at an end... scientists name jellyfish as new wonderfood

[video="youtube;H628R4ycebM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H628R4ycebM[/video]
Can you pop a jelly fish with a pin OR would you need an extremely thick needle?
Dammit, I was going to post the exact same thing :lol:
Anime has been banned worldwide and all existing anime has been permanently wiped from the web :afraid:
(edited 3 years ago)
I like to eat poisonous jellyfish raw :smile: sometimes whilst it's still squirming around

idk if that's going to be allowed to be posted tbh :rofl3:
im verry, good @ spelin an: gramer an i. hope u reely enjoi this an reely trejuh this Poast 4 awl. off pruspeariti
Elope

Spoiler

good news: Scientists have discovered a vaccine for you-know-what

bad news: it is fatal to jellyfish

:teehee:
No more anime.
Original post by glassalice
Can you pop a jelly fish with a pin OR would you need an extremely thick needle?

The former, I would imagine. :holmes:

Original post by Rufus the red
im verry, good @ spelin an: gramer an i. hope u reely enjoi this an reely trejuh this Poast 4 awl. off pruspeariti

Quality post. :yy:

Original post by sunny.side.up
Elope

:hmmmm2: Nah.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Quality post. :yy:

fanx
easyyyy
Original post by PewNews
easyyyy

I look forward to seeing you try. :smile:

Quick Reply