m-k1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I want to apply for vacation schemes and i think I’d be better suited in regional law firms, but I don’t know where to start!

Could anyone name any good regional law firms that I can consider, preferably in Birmingham? So far I’m drawn to Irwin Mitchell, Mills and Reeve and Shoosmiths
Flk10
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Shakespeare Martineau, Browne Jacobson, Gateley and Clarke Willmott are all very strong in Birmingham.
aspiringlawyerNW
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by m-k1)
I want to apply for vacation schemes and i think I’d be better suited in regional law firms, but I don’t know where to start!

Could anyone name any good regional law firms that I can consider, preferably in Birmingham? So far I’m drawn to Irwin Mitchell, Mills and Reeve and Shoosmiths
This really depends on what kind of firm you're looking to work in, doesn't it? "Regional firm" isn't much of a description. Those three firms you listed are completely different, not only in terms of practice areas but also culture and overall vision/strategy.
EU Yakov
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
oh come on, this just needs a googling

(Original post by m-k1)

go on chambers uk and sort by the practice area you are interested in
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (72)
27.69%
No - I have already returned home (29)
11.15%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
20.77%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.77%
No - I live at home during term anyway (77)
29.62%

Watched Threads