How to get reimbursed for

Watch this thread
Rachelrs23
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
The contribution towards laptop
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rachelrs23)
The contribution towards laptop
Hi Rachel, is this regarding DSA?
Thanks, Isaac
Rachelrs23
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi do you know what an interim payment is ,for date 22/122021,not received?.
SFE Isaac
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi do you know what an interim payment is ,for date 22/122021,not received?.
Please clarify further.

Thanks, Isaac
Rachelrs23
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi Rachel, is this regarding DSA?
Thanks, Isaac
Does dsa schedule payments for grant ,is the amount due in 3 payments ,can yousee this on sfe dates?.
SFE Isaac
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Does dsa schedule payments for grant ,is the amount due in 3 payments ,can yousee this on sfe dates?.
There is no DSA Grant that is paid to students. DSA funding works differently. You can claim back things for example.

https://www.practitioners.slc.co.uk/...ats-available/

Thanks, Isaac
Rachelrs23
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
ok, its sfe said that it was from dsa and im unsure if i'm receiving another payment as nothings showing in sfe account
SFE Isaac
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
ok, its sfe said that it was from dsa and im unsure if i'm receiving another payment as nothings showing in sfe account
There is no DSA grant paid directly to students by ourselves.

I'd advise you to contact the DSA team directly by emailing [email protected] or calling them on 0300 100 0607 and they will be able to advise further regarding the DSA funding.

Thanks, Isaac
Rachelrs23
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
The actual payment is now shoeing on sfe account ,it took a while and i couldn't pinpoint the actual amount anywhere, only now it is showing as paid and i haven't received it ,as it shows twice as paid ,i only received one payment on 22/12/22,this was for maintenance loan ,can you clarify
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (15)
22.06%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (7)
10.29%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
14.71%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
23.53%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
23.53%

Watched Threads