Student639
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys 🥰
Thought I would create a Christ’s official applicant page for 2021.
I’m applying to Law and I picked Christ’s because I just thought it seemed so pretty and friendly.
Have you guys heard much from them so far? I’ve submitted all my forms and just waiting for more info.
Is so exciting isn’t it ??
thissanth
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for this, I had been looking for one

I'm applying to Computer Science and I liked the look of Christ's College.
I haven't heard anything from them but I have submitted the forms available so far

I am quite excited but also nervous! Where else have you applied?

Have you got an admissions test? How's prep been going? I'm quite nervous for it
Student639
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just have an at interview test- so not really sure how that will work this year. What about you?

I’ve applied exeter queens York Durham and Cambridge, already have offers from exeter and queens which I’m excited about

I wonder when we will find out about interviews and how they will work this year
riakk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, congrats on your offers!!

I've applied to Christ's for Medicine because it looks beautiful and I liked the size of it.
I haven't heard anything from them either, just submitted all the forms.
I think I read somewhere that interviews are meant to take place from 30th November to 17th December this year, but I'm not sure. It's going to be so strange doing interviews online!
Aurorae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi guys!

I'm applying to English this year and I picked it pretty much for the same reason as you all did - so pretty and friendly! Plus, there's a cat called Rocket and I need her in my life. I've also applied to Bristol, Exeter, York and Manchester - I'm lucky enough to have offers from all four of them so I'm just waiting on Cambridge now. I have the ELAT exam on the 4th of November, so I'm going to be doing a few timed papers to see how it goes.

How are we all feeling about the application process so far? I think it's been pretty crazy and there's so many forms to fill out!
Dillt2003
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi all!

I applied for History because I fell in love with the college at a summer school I did. It’s really an amazing college.

I went to a history taster day too and that reaffirmed that it was the college for me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (622)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (776)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.74%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads