Can I put towels in with duvet cover, sheets, etc (laundry)?

Watch
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Last wash here at uni i did them separately, at home I've always washed them separately too ? towels + duvet etc in separate washes..) There's surely no harm in putting bathroom towels in with bedding, at uni as neither wash is big enough and seems like a waste of money

Or would i be breaking some kind of housekeeping rule if i washed bathroom towels + duvet cover and sheets all together? They're all the same type of colour so i think it would be fine in that department :hmmmm:

Any help appreciated
Tia
Last edited by Chronoscope; 1 month ago
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's fine. I put almost everything in together (with a colour catcher you can mix colours too)
Last edited by Compost; 1 month ago
Kogomogo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's fine, I often stick towels in with bedsheets as I like to do them both on a hot wash.
milliebaudot
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if it is all the same colour you are good to go <3
mqb2766
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, the world will cease turning due to this blatant disregard of the laws of the universe.
Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As long as they are similar colours it is fine.
Miss Maddie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If they're different colours include a colour run sheet to protect them.

You should wash the towels on a higher heat. Towels grow bacteria very quickly after a single use.
Deggs_14
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I just put everything in the washing machine on the highest setting and come back an hour later and it's done, I'm not sure why so many people are obsessed with "lights and darks" or whatever
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (622)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (776)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.74%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed