Gay help, Am I wasting my time?

Watch
BenManc
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm a gay lad of 16.
I met a guy online (he's 21) and after talking for a few days he invited me round to his flat.
Long story short he ended up taking my virginity.
Since then he invites me round all the time and has sex with me.
Soon afterwards though he always seems to come up with a reason for me to leave, he's got to go out, he's tired, got people coming round etc.
He never just wants to talk or go out anywhere with me.
What would you think if you was me?
StopRightThere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BenManc)
I'm a gay lad of 16.
I met a guy online (he's 21) and after talking for a few days he invited me round to his flat.
Long story short he ended up taking my virginity.
Since then he invites me round all the time and has sex with me.
Soon afterwards though he always seems to come up with a reason for me to leave, he's got to go out, he's tired, got people coming round etc.
He never just wants to talk or go out anywhere with me.
What would you think if you was me?
It seems as if he is using you for sex.
BenManc
Rep:
?
(Original post by StopRightThere)
It seems as if he is using you for sex.
That's what I'm starting to think or that he's also having sex with other lads
sonal7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He might not be aware of how you feel. Communication is everything in relationships. If he loves you he ll try to make it work.

Although hes 21 and its all legal, the age difference around that time is rather big. Some people are not big on romantic stuff, but may be in love non the less. We have your side of the story to go on and it sounds hurtful.
Last edited by sonal7; 1 month ago
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's what I'm starting to think or that he's also having sex with other lads
(Original post by sonal7)
He might not be aware of how you feel. Communication is everything in relationships. If he loves you he ll try to make it work.

Although hes 21 and its all legal, the age difference around that time is rather big. Some people are not big on romantic stuff, but may be in love non the less. We have your side of the story to go on and it sounds hurtful.
I do agree with what sonal is saying. Have you tried talking to him about it?
BenManc
Rep:
?
I do agree with what sonal is saying. Have you tried talking to him about it?
Yea I've tried but he just brushes me off, as soon as I get to his he Fu*ks me then when I try and talk about anything he makes an excuse for me to go saying we'll talk next time
sonal7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yea I've tried but he just brushes me off, as soon as I get to his he Fu*ks me then when I try and talk about anything he makes an excuse for me to go saying we'll talk next time
What does he do? Why is he in so much rush? Has he got upcoming exams deadlines? Could there be a plausible explanation.
He cant do anything unless you allow him. Dont be passive in this relationship, you can set boundaries: no sex unless we sort this out. He might realise that you are not after sex. You might need to communicate that. You ll feel better if you talk to him and definitely dont be a walk over.
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hm. I suppose you could try saying that if he doesn't talk to you about it, you won't do anything anymore.
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What does he do? Why is he in so much rush? Has he got upcoming exams deadlines? Could there be a plausible explanation.
He cant do anything unless you allow him. Dont be passive in this relationship, you can set boundaries: no sex unless we sort this out. He might realise that you are not after sex. You might need to communicate that. You ll feel better if you talk to him and definitely dont be a walk over.
We said the same thing lol.
sonal7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We said the same thing lol.
yeh lol
BenManc
Rep:
?
Hm. I suppose you could try saying that if he doesn't talk to you about it, you won't do anything anymore.
I've tried that last time I went round, I said I wasn't going in his bedroom till we talked.
He just started kissing me on the sofa as I was trying to talk taking my clothes off and before long I gave in and he had sex with me on the sofa then soon after he'd "finished" he suddenly got a phone call and said he had to go out
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've tried that last time I went round, I said I wasn't going in his bedroom till we talked.
He just started kissing me on the sofa as I was trying to talk taking my clothes off and before long I gave in and he had sex with me on the sofa then soon after he'd "finished" he suddenly got a phone call and said he had to go out
Next time, just walk out. He can't keep you there nor can he force you to do anything with him.
BenManc
Rep:
?
Next time, just walk out. He can't keep you there nor can he force you to do anything with him.
Yea I should but it's just hard cus I really like him.
I'm scared he might be having sex with other lads as well and I could catch something
sonal7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I guess what you said is that you got seduced and your strategy didnt work. Try a different location like a park where he can only talk. Try texting him and saying the things you wish to say instead of talking and see what he replies, and just dont go there until he agrees to do things differently.
sonal7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yea I should but it's just hard cus I really like him.
I'm scared he might be having sex with other lads as well and I could catch something
You need to use protection. Giving up your health is not love. It does not help either of you to be passively going along with things. There are free condoms that you get, there are some special ones that you cant even feel but i cant remember what they are called.
BenManc
Rep:
?
You need to use protection. Giving up your health is not love. It does not help either of you to be passively going along with things. There are free condoms that you get, there are some special ones that you cant even feel but i cant remember what they are called.
He used one the first time when he took my virginity but took it off half way through saying it's better without them and finished without one and ever since he hasn't used them
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
He used one the first time when he took my virginity but took it off half way through saying it's better without them and finished without one and ever since he hasn't used them
It sounds like he just wants sex, but you're letting him continue to use you like that.
He's not going to suddenly want more from you. If you don't just want to have sex, I suggest you bail.
MadameRazz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
he’s definitely using you for sex. 21 and 16 is not a good idea. stop going over.
sonal7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You need to take control. I think sex and love are different things. You could also meet someone else and fall for someone else, it works both ways. Why should you be scared he might have other lovers? he should be equally scared of losing you? It might be why he sleeps with you to show you he's so much into you and does not interpret the feelings from your side. Its hard to guess what hes feeling. You cant sacrifice your health. Try abstaining from sex until you have set the boundaries including the condom use, or have had some tests done. I def think stop seeing him until you have gone to GUM and both of you have had tests, its a good excuse not to have sex for a few days so that you can get to talk. It will give you a break and take the pressure of you. It will give you both time to chat. If you are both clear and are in a monogamous relationship then you might consider not using condom. Its hard to say which how he ll react, but you need to put your views and feelings across, also your health needs.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Dude you let him take your virginity the first time you went round, not only that you let him take the rubber off and **** you bare, more than likely he came in you!
Since then he's clicked his fingers an you've come running, he's ****ed you, loaded your ass then ****ed you off.

You were just a little nieve virgin boy with boxers he found super easy to get into, super easy to bare **** you and since then super easy to **** anytime he likes.
Your just an easy **** to him, nothing more nothing less!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (672)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (848)
42.48%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.29%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.56%

Watched Threads