The Student Room Group

Gay help, Am I wasting my time?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Dude you let him take your virginity the first time you went round, not only that you let him take the rubber off and **** you bare, more than likely he came in you!
Since then he's clicked his fingers an you've come running, he's ****ed you, loaded your ass then ****ed you off.

You were just a little nieve virgin boy with boxers he found super easy to get into, super easy to bare **** you and since then super easy to **** anytime he likes.
Your just an easy **** to him, nothing more nothing less!

I wouldnt be so harsh given he really likes this person. I think motive are hard to make out but if hes not talking then you could stop to see if he does think differently.
He obviously doesn't want a relationship with you, he's a 21yo lad that's just enjoying using a younger boy for sex.
He's probably having sex with multiple other lads besides you.
Either just accept it's just sex or move on.
He knows your younger and more naive, he’s 100% using you. Also bit of a sticky age difference there, maybe legal but idk. I know you like him but you need to think who’s really winning here? Just because you like him don’t let him take advantage of you being less knowledgeable. Are you planning on going again? If you are I suggest trying to firmly talk before he tries anything and if he does try anything (like last time) then make it clear you just want to talk first and tell him to stop for a second. If he gets mad then that shows his true intentions. Be safe please <3

P.S. I’d recommend to break it off and not go again but if not then please take my advice above, unless you are okay with just sex and stuff
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending