Is he just being nice?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ok so I belong to an organization and one of the young men since earlier this yr before covid has been very nice. He is much younger and I would see him and he would never go out his way to speak. Now that he is a leader he goes out of his way to say hi.

One scenario he was teaching a class. Maybe he was distracted but he thought I asked a question and came near me but I wasn't the one who raised my hand. Another time he ran out to ask me a question that he forgot to ask me inside. It was related to our organization.

Lately I have caught him staring or it could be my imagination. The last time he did it twice in a row so I just looked at something else. After leaving the place that day I passed by said by but he didn't look up he was busy.

Opinions please!
catfacemeow
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok so I belong to an organization and one of the young men since earlier this yr before covid has been very nice. He is much younger and I would see him and he would never go out his way to speak. Now that he is a leader he goes out of his way to say hi.

One scenario he was teaching a class. Maybe he was distracted but he thought I asked a question and came near me but I wasn't the one who raised my hand. Another time he ran out to ask me a question that he forgot to ask me inside. It was related to our organization.

Lately I have caught him staring or it could be my imagination. The last time he did it twice in a row so I just looked at something else. After leaving the place that day I passed by said by but he didn't look up he was busy.

Opinions please!
maybe he might like you but i would not say anything until you have more evidence then him just he said hi out of nowhere
idk that is my opinion i think he is being nice and i think when you said you caught him staring he just might of zoned off your way there is nothing to worry about
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by catfacemeow)
maybe he might like you but i would not say anything until you have more evidence then him just he said hi out of nowhere
idk that is my opinion i think he is being nice and i think when you said you caught him staring he just might of zoned off your way there is nothing to worry about
oh ok could be right thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.71%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (782)
42.11%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (366)
19.71%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.47%

Watched Threads