mma_jd
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I am currently doing an access course in sports science and am wondering if I'm making a mistake. I initially was meant to take this year out as a gap year but decided to instead try and get a better qualification to get into a better uni. I was initially going to study business management so obviously my potential uni degrees I could apply to with this access course will be completely different. I'm just wondering what I could apply to study at uni after I finish this course, and what career I could go on to do with that. I was told that I could do anything from sports and exercise science to physiotherapy at uni. The course seems to have a lot of general science and biology so maybe I could even get into something different to sports at uni, like biology? I'm just concerned about the quality of my uni degree I'll be getting and the job prospects that come with it. The more I look into it the more sports science seems very niche and a lot of the top unis don't even offer it.

Any opinions / advice appreciated.
mma_jd
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
bomp
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads