BrontyrreBennett
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How did everyone find all three papers for the autumn exams?
Raven Firefly
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BrontyrreBennett)
How did everyone find all three papers for the autumn exams?
I found them difficult, especially the integration questions. How did you find them?
Ferrari08
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I find both pure papers ok, think ive got 70 in one and 75 in another. Stats was hard af for some reason think ive got low 30s in stats and high 30s in mechanics. I really want an a star but probably gonna miss it tbh. Hbu mate
Azzer02
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did edexcel. I found paper 3 pretty tough and made some silly mistakes in the others.

My criticism of the format is that the time pressure is tough - so you need to know the answer immediately. In some cases I knew the answer on the train home - which didn’t help!
BrontyrreBennett
Rep:
?
(Original post by Raven Firefly)
I found them difficult, especially the integration questions. How did you find them?
I found the the second pure paper harder than the first one . Also , the stats was a lot harder than the mechanics . But I found the pure papers harder for this year than the last two years
BrontyrreBennett
Rep:
?
(Original post by Azzer02)
I did edexcel. I found paper 3 pretty tough and made some silly mistakes in the others.

My criticism of the format is that the time pressure is tough - so you need to know the answer immediately. In some cases I knew the answer on the train home - which didn’t help!
Yeah same , to be honest . I dropped so many marks because I didn’t deal with the pressure
BrontyrreBennett
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ferrari08)
I find both pure papers ok, think ive got 70 in one and 75 in another. Stats was hard af for some reason think ive got low 30s in stats and high 30s in mechanics. I really want an a star but probably gonna miss it tbh. Hbu mate
I probable got mid 60s for the pure papers . for stats probably like low 30s and the mechanics probably like high 20s . I don’t give myself enough time for the mechanics and I knew the answers :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (73)
27.76%
No - I have already returned home (30)
11.41%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
20.53%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.65%
No - I live at home during term anyway (78)
29.66%

Watched Threads