The Student Room Group

ULIP Interview help!!

I have my interview with ULIP (University of London Insitute in Paris) tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone could give any tips or share their experience with the kinds of questions asked? Any help would be very appreciated! Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, hope it went well! Mine is on Thursday - what sort of things did they ask? xx
Reply 2
Original post by cred24
Hi, hope it went well! Mine is on Thursday - what sort of things did they ask? xx

Hi, it went well thank you! They started in french and just asked why I wanted to go to the university and if I had been to Paris before and my favourite places there which went on for about 5 minutes. They also asked (in French) about the links between French and Khmer which was something I mentioned in my personal statement. The rest of it was in English but they didn't ask any difficult questions. I would just prepare some questions to ask them but overall it was pretty easy and only lasted about 10 mins. Good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by aquarajr20
Hi, it went well thank you! They started in french and just asked why I wanted to go to the university and if I had been to Paris before and my favourite places there which went on for about 5 minutes. They also asked (in French) about the links between French and Khmer which was something I mentioned in my personal statement. The rest of it was in English but they didn't ask any difficult questions. I would just prepare some questions to ask them but overall it was pretty easy and only lasted about 10 mins. Good luck!

How much was in French sorry? I'm so nervous omg!
Reply 4
Original post by mjg2394
How much was in French sorry? I'm so nervous omg!

Only about five minutes I'd say. Good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by cred24
Only about five minutes I'd say. Good luck!

Thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Latest