How long does it take for offers to come through?

Watch
ewpfs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I know I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I've applied today and was wondering how long it will take for offers to come through. I've applied to Manchester, Lancaster, Loughborough, RHUL, and Glasgow. What are their reputations for speediness of offers?
kingpin x
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Depends on the uni and the course you applied for. Usually it would take a week or even more than that. Try and be patient.
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Average decision time is 7 weeks. But popular courses won't even start processing until mid-January.

You'll get an email from UCAS when there's any updates so no need to keep refreshing Track.
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Could be a few days - or you could have to wait until April.

Stop checking Track - it'll drive you nuts. You'll get an email/text if you do get an offer.
Loughborough University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ewpfs)
I know I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I've applied today and was wondering how long it will take for offers to come through. I've applied to Manchester, Lancaster, Loughborough, RHUL, and Glasgow. What are their reputations for speediness of offers?
Hi ewpfs,

It's great to hear that you've applied to Loughborough!

Once an application has been submitted to us, an acknowledgment email to confirm it's arrived safely to our admissions team is sent to the applicant - I trust you have received this email? I'm afraid there are no set timescales or turnaround time for when offers are given to applicants. I'm sorry I can't be more specific.

I wish you all the best of luck!!
Bindu
izzxm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied to glasgow too! I sent it off on 16/10 and have acknowledgments from all my other unis but not from glasgow yet.
SaDe7
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Be patient. My last offer came through in may (I applied in October)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (714)
33.85%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (903)
42.82%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (399)
18.92%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.41%

Watched Threads