bullfly
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, does anybody know if you have to do an interview if you apply for optometry at Aston University?

Thanks in advance
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello, not sure if this would be of much use but when my partner applied to optometry in 2019, he applied to Aston, Uni of Manchester, Uni of cardiff etc. he received interviews for most if not all universities he applied to (he received one for Aston). So I would assume you would receive one for Aston.
nxsha
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Yes they do, I had one last year! Not sure how it will work this year though with covid :/
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bullfly)
Hi, does anybody know if you have to do an interview if you apply for optometry at Aston University?

Thanks in advance
Hi there,

The Aston University Optometry course would normally require candidates to attend an interview either at the University, via Skype or over the phone. To the best of my knowledge, the interviews are still required. I do not have information about adjustments being made, if there are any, due to the current global situation. Feel free to contact the admissions team here [email protected] for further questions about this.

*Ethel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (54)
29.51%
No - I have already returned home (23)
12.57%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (42)
22.95%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (16)
8.74%
No - I live at home during term anyway (48)
26.23%

Watched Threads