If you like someone and not sure whether they like you back join here....

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hiya, this is the thread for people who like somebody but don't know whether the feeling is mutual or entirely one way here we can all help each other !!!
Anonymous #1
If they have tsr you can use their profile name if it helps...
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I like somebody but ik they don’t like me. They’re not even my type!
Anonymous #1
Tell all describe him or her and do they have tsr
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Tell all describe him or her and do they have tsr
They do not. HE is in my yr (10) and is in a few of my classes and in them we sit next to each other. He smart, talented at art and history (the lessons we’re In together so that’s all I know) he’s really kind and polite but also goofy. He’s tall and blonde ish, has glasses. He’s also in a relationship with someone in yr 11 and so happy with her. My usual type is my size or slightly taller, no glasses and more goofy/bad than polite. I find so much about him annoying yet I can’t stop liking him! Pls help
Anonymous #1
I know the feeling hunny. They annoy the hell out of you but that's what attracts you the most right and he sounds cute but even though he's happy with his gf you should at least let him know you like him or make it heavily obvious either that or be a snotty cow and break them up hahah ( though that should be plan 3)
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I know the feeling hunny. They annoy the hell out of you but that's what attracts you the most right and he sounds cute but even though he's happy with his gf you should at least let him know you like him or make it heavily obvious either that or be a snotty cow and break them up hahah ( though that should be plan 3)
I have tried but he just laughs and be like haha you wanna hear this German joke. I also don’t want to ruin the friendship we have cos we’re kinda close
Anonymous #1
I have tried but he just laughs and be like haha you wanna hear this German joke. I also don’t want to ruin the friendship we have cos we’re kinda close
At least you tried however why german jokes and can you remember any i'd quite like to hear one
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
At least you tried however why german jokes and can you remember any i'd quite like to hear one
We take history together and we’re learning about hitler. I find them funny but they make me u comfortable.
How do you turn on a gas oven?
Why don’t you go and ask hitler
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I like TSR Jessica but I don't think she likes me :cry:
Anonymous #1
I shouldn't laugh as it was ahorrible thing that happened but im crying out with laughter hahah xx
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I shouldn't laugh as it was ahorrible thing that happened but im crying out with laughter hahah xx
It’s funny but wrong
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (891)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (394)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads