Tiktok made me paranoid

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was swiping and came across this video on fyp it showed 2 young teens from Columbia that were in a lift, they were not with their parents.. they were playing football, jumping around which triggered a sensor causing them both to get stuck..they were stuck in the lift for some time then the watchman came to help.. unfortunately one of the boys tried to get out of the stuck lift by exiting through the shaft with the watchman ready to hold him.. since the shaft was quite wide he fell through it onto the bottom and he died but the watchman saved the other teen successfully.., ever since then I’m scared to enter lifts even though I had to since I live in a flat..however I’ve never been caught up in a lift incident but you never know whether these boys entered the lift for the 1st time and never expected to end in a tragedy..after watching it on tiktok I immediately started crying. It made me just question why things like this happen..I need tips to end this paranoia so that my fear of lifts lessens
SlytherinSoul
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
remember that this is either fixed made up or just remember it happens to 1 in every 3450,000 people u wont be one of them either that or take the stairs haha
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SlytherinSoul)
remember that this is either fixed made up or just remember it happens to 1 in every 3450,000 people u wont be one of them either that or take the stairs haha
Thank you so much
SlytherinSoul
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
np happy to help .......oh god I sound like tesco hahah
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SlytherinSoul)
np happy to help .......oh god I sound like tesco hahah
Lol 😆
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (54)
29.51%
No - I have already returned home (23)
12.57%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (42)
22.95%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (16)
8.74%
No - I live at home during term anyway (48)
26.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed