Would anybody say i'm a little bit attractive???

Watch
SlytherinSoul
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My mates have done it so as a dare it's now my turn be honest on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate me.
Check my profile picture
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SlytherinSoul)
My mates have done it so as a dare it's now my turn be honest on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate me.
Check my profile picture
That's not you though...

Hellohsjakodsmka used it before, so it literally cannot be you.
Mehvij12345
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Check my profile picture
Like 1 being the better side or 10 being the better side?
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
10 i guess
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
(Original post by ecolier)
That's not you though...

Hellohsjakodsmka used it before, so it literally cannot be you.
my profile picture not my avatar
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
my profile picture not my avatar
:lol: :sorry:

Anyway you don't need to be validated by random strangers online.

You are better than a number. Let people like you for being you and not because of your looks!

Looks change, personality lasts.
Last edited by ecolier; 1 month ago
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
i

t's okay i got confused at first
theywereblue
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You're really pretty!! <3
Mehvij12345
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
10 i guess
To be very honest, i don't have a clue coz i go to boys only school and i don't know much but you would rate very high. On the other hand numbers don't mean anything in the first place. "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". So it depends on the person i guess...
Always Confused?
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i

t's okay i got confused at first
IDK, you are using a filter, so I can't honestly judge. I mean, with the filter, I suppose maybe a 7, but without the filter you are most likely much prettier.
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
Thank you
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
t

(Original post by Always Confused?)
IDK, you are using a filter, so I can't honestly judge. I mean, with the filter, I suppose maybe a 7, but without the filter you are most likely much prettier.
thanks anyway but i'm not too confident without them if ygm
TheYearNiner
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Anyway you don't need to be validated by random strangers online.

You are better than a number. Let people like you for being you and not because of your looks!

Looks change, personality lasts.
This 100%, don't seek validation from people it will do you damage in the long run
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheYearNiner)
This 100%, don't seek validation from people it will do you damage in the long run
ik it was a dare that's all so dw i don't look for confimation particularly but hey if ppl say it that's a bonus I think everyones beautiful in their own way
candydiva
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Be careful... this can be highly destructive. Asking for approval/voting ur appearance on socials opens u up to psychological inferiority. I get it u weren't expecting to be rated 10 or watever, probably most ppl who do this don't think so, but if the numbers given are lower than secretly xpected it can damage self-esteem.

This opens the door for self-image manipulators who sense ur concern about this and can play things either way... O ur a 10 HOTT or naahhh not my type ur boobs/butt are too small, nose is too big, hair is too blonde so ur a 2 maybe 3 on a good day... watever.

Now that I warned u, I'll rate u!! LOL!

From my pov truly u seem cute but I can't be 100pc sure... I wanna see u whole bod without the clothes then I can deliver a fair verdict lol!

As for me..... my pic's on my avatar and I rlly don't care wat u all think... the ppl who want and love mee know I'm 10 and so do I LOOOL!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by candydiva)
Be careful... this can be highly destructive. Asking for approval/voting ur appearance on socials opens u up to psychological inferiority. I get it u weren't expecting to be rated 10 or watever, probably most ppl who do this don't think so, but if the numbers given are lower than secretly xpected it can damage self-esteem.

This opens the door for self-image manipulators who sense ur concern about this and can play things either way... O ur a 10 HOTT or naahhh not my type ur boobs/butt are too small, nose is too big, hair is too blonde so ur a 2 maybe 3 on a good day... watever.

Now that I warned u, I'll rate u!! LOL!

From my pov truly u seem cute but I can't be 100pc sure... I wanna see u whole bod without the clothes then I can deliver a fair verdict lol!

As for me..... my pic's on my avatar and I rlly don't care wat u all think... the ppl who want and love mee know I'm 10 and so do I LOOOL!
k this changed drastically lol
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
k this changed drastically lol
ikr thank's I guess but it was only a dare like u i dont care what ppl think of me
Always Confused?
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
t

thanks anyway but i'm not too confident without them if ygm
giiiiirl, look, you don't need filters. I'll tell ya what, every girl is hot without filters, filter just make you look weird. honestly.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
i

(Original post by Always Confused?)
giiiiirl, look, you don't need filters. I'll tell ya what, every girl is hot without filters, filter just make you look weird. honestly.
i suppose so
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
thread check out pt 2 of tag the user who....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (622)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (776)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.74%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads