Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Using study as copying mechanism for feeling down. Leading to stress.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
You need to talk to someoneee! Cannot stress how important it is to speak up if you feel down!
erose19
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You need to talk to someoneee! Cannot stress how important it is to speak up if you feel down!
i totally agree. My messages are open always if you want a chat or a vent! talking is super important
Anonymous #1
(Original post by erose19)
i totally agree. My messages are open always if you want a chat or a vent! talking is super important
Thanks, I appreciate it your offer, but I'm ok, it was just a moment of weakness. I am alright.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Using study as copying mechanism for feeling down. Leading to stress.
Why are you feeling down?
Anonymous #1
Why are you feeling down?
I am ok, I just feel kind of hopeless and low most of the days, but I am doing well chemically so it'll pay off I guess.
Anonymous #1
I am ok, I just feel kind of hopeless and low most of the days, but I am doing well chemically so it'll pay off I guess.
academically*
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Sorry about that x did anything in particular happen for you to feel this way? Things will get better!
Anonymous #1
Sorry about that x did anything in particular happen for you to feel this way? Things will get better!
Not really, it is just a feeling I got for a few years. Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (488)
33.36%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (608)
41.56%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (299)
20.44%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise