NICS DP and SO Recruitment

Watch this thread
Jim09
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have a DP interview on 10 November. I have never sat this type of interview before. Any advice or tips on what to expect?
Jim09
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Just got an email this morning to say that I passed. Can't believe it.
Jim09
Rep:
Just got offered a DP post in DFC. Things are starting to move very quickly.
Sarahd85
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I have a staff officer interview next week,any tips for the new process?
Ohmydays123
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jim09)
That’s great did you come off the third tranche of interviews I am still waiting to hear
Tiger65
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jim09)
Hi
Congratulations! Can I just ask when was your assessment interview?
Thank you!
MichyH1
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jim09)
Just got an email this morning to say that I passed. Can't believe it.
Hi, how long after the assessment centre did you find out you had oassed?
Leelu26
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I was one of the last people to complete their assessmet/interview and I considered I'd have by now if I hadn't passed as the guy from HR Connect who was with me (I get adjustments due to dyslexia, another reason why mine was this month) said I'd hear very, very soon. I just need to know as I hate waiting!
Worriednscared
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Leelu26)
Hi, I was one of the last people to complete their assessmet/interview and I considered I'd have by now if I hadn't passed as the guy from HR Connect who was with me (I get adjustments due to dyslexia, another reason why mine was this month) said I'd hear very, very soon. I just need to know as I hate waiting!
My SO Assessment was in October i didnt hear that i passed until mid December. Hopefully u havent long to wait
Leelu26
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Worriednscared)
My SO Assessment was in October i didnt hear that i passed until mid December. Hopefully u havent long to wait
I phone HR and they said they weren't sure when I'd hear as I was in the 4th haul, but there were only a handful of us that did them so I'd have expected them to have a fairly quick turnaround. Hopefully won't be to much longer but at least I've calmed a bit and I'm not checking my emails every few minutes lol
Worriednscared
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I phone HR and they said they weren't sure when I'd hear as I was in the 4th haul, but there were only a handful of us that did them so I'd have expected them to have a fairly quick turnaround. Hopefully won't be to much longer but at least I've calmed a bit and I'm not checking my emails every few minutes lol
Have you heard anything yet?
Leelu26
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Have you heard anything yet?
No, nothing yet. It's driving me crazy as I just want to be put out of my misery lol
Worriednscared
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
No, nothing yet. It's driving me crazy as I just want to be put out of my misery lol
I understand the waiting is the worst part!! I have been waiting impatiently to see where i am getting placed but silence so far.
Leelu26
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I understand the waiting is the worst part!! I have been waiting impatiently to see where i am getting placed but silence so far.
Just got my pre-appointment letter... I passed all elements
Worriednscared
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Just got my pre-appointnt letter... I passed all elements
Brillaint well done was that SO or DP?
Leelu26
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
SO competition. I'll fill Everton in tomorrow as I currently have Covid. I'm 91 on the merit list so hoping that it won't take a lifetime to place me.
Worriednscared
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
SO competition. I'll fill Everton in tomorrow as I currently have Covid. I'm 91 on the merit list so hoping that it won't take a lifetime to place me.
I heard unofficially that the first 100 will get letters first and all should be in place by March. Sorry to hear you have Covid hope u feel better soon
Leelu26
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
That would be amazing as my current role is up at the end of March. Hopefully I hear something soon then. I'm grand, just feels like a head cold so hopefully stays that way and disappears soon.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
34.86%
The paper was reasonable (69)
39.43%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16%
It was TERRIBLE (17)
9.71%

Watched Threads