lilychen115
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I would like to find a replacement student for my room in Chapter Lewisham. It would be fine if you could move in on or before January. As long as you are UAL student, you are perfectly fine.

Three rooms share two bathrooms and one kitchen and the room has great landscape view with a floor to ceiling window.The hall has free gym, games room, study space, post room and laundry. You can find more details on UAL website. It’s about 250-260pw

The hall is within walking distance to shopping mall and also supermarkets like Tesco, also next to bus stops and tube station. And it's near Ikea if you care. I've been to Ikea in Greenwich, about 20-30 minutes' bus.

All residents in this building are UAL students and the secure reception keeps students safe.

The reason why I want to move out has nothing to do with the room itself(the room is wonderful), the reason is I want to move out on January and share a flat with my friend. She is not a UAL student so she cannot live in my building so I'm trying to reach out for a replacement student to take over my room. I can only move out when a replacement student is found or I will have to pay the annual fee.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (677)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.59%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.2%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads