The Student Room Group

Good 6th forms in Oxford

I’ve been trying to find some good 6th forms around/in Oxford but I haven’t been that successful, does anyone know any?
(To make it more specific, 6th forms that get like Bs minimum in the a-level results.)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
You might have more luck working hard for yourself, rather than expecting a school to carry your grades.
Reply 3
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum
which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Thank you !
Reply 4
Original post by Theloniouss
You might have more luck working hard for yourself, rather than expecting a school to carry your grades.

Hey!
Maybe you could give me some tips for that e.g revision techniques, work planning etc? :smile:
Do you do any heavily essay-based subjects?
Original post by Arakha
Hey!
Maybe you could give me some tips for that e.g revision techniques, work planning etc? :smile:
Do you do any heavily essay-based subjects?

Unfortunately (or thankfully, depending how you look at it :tongue:), I don't do any essay-based subjects. Might be worth asking your teachers?
Reply 6
Unfortunately (or thankfully, depending how you look at it :tongue:), I don't do any essay-based subjects. Might be worth asking your teachers?

I would count that as lucky lol
So does that mean you do more STEM-style subjects?
I will ask my teachers tho, thanks !
Original post by Arakha
I would count that as lucky lol
So does that mean you do more STEM-style subjects?
I will ask my teachers tho, thanks !

I did, yeah
Reply 8
I did, yeah

Cool, thanks for the reply !

Quick Reply

Latest