You know you're paranoid when.... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
...you pack your "Acme Thunderer" whistle - like the one blown by Kate Winslet on "Titanic" - for a ferry journey to France. Like I just did

Anyone else?
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LMAO owww thats cute
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
When you take a small hammer in your handbag for train journeys in case you de-rail and need to break free from the train I personally don't, but know someone who does!
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
take a full set of artificial limbs
alro
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
walk backwards to see if anyone's following u then realise someone could be in front of you and start spinning. not that i do this. ever. lol
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
When you refuse to tell someone what town you're from, because you're afraid they may stalk you

...and probably something else to do with donkeys
eurasianfeline
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
when you check to make sure your bag is completely closed and that your wallet and phone is still there

i honestly do that...cos my wallet and phone have been stolen before on the train and i lost ALL the pics insides...so i do get paranoid. :rolleyes:
EPD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*looks shifty* Who told you I'm paranoid?
Luize
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
when you check the files on your computer for the dates they were last opened and look in the My recent documents in the start menu....just in case someone looked around your computer in the hour you were out.

Not that I have done that of course.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads