i get disgusted by penis/vagina but at the same time i don't want to get disgusted

Watch
y2702
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
im really confused, because i want to experiment and try new things and am pretty open to anything (for now), but when i see a picture or think of a penis or a vagina i get this sudden feeling of disgust (MOST of the time), but at the same time i want to try a handjob/blowjob etc. i don't know why i get so disgusted, i don't want to get disgusted by it :/
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
erm try to imagine it in a less awkward way just see it as natural hunny
StopRightThere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by y2702)
im really confused, because i want to experiment and try new things and am pretty open to anything (for now), but when i see a picture or think of a penis or a vagina i get this sudden feeling of disgust (MOST of the time), but at the same time i want to try a handjob/blowjob etc. i don't know why i get so disgusted, i don't want to get disgusted by it :/
Hm. It sounds like you may be Asexual. Are you sexually attracted to anyone?
BubbleBop
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you were probably abused when you were younger and it was some kind of defense mechanism.
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BubbleBop)
you were probably abused when you were younger and it was some kind of defense mechanism.
That sounds very harsh. You should never jump to conclusions like that.
khanjra
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by StopRightThere)
That sounds very harsh. You should never jump to conclusions like that.
LMFAO. I'm dying right now.
BubbleBop is a clown.
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by khanjra)
LMFAO. I'm dying right now.
BubbleBop is a clown.
It's not funny. Abuse is a very serious thing.
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Y don't use other words for these anatomical parts... p/v sounds so clinical. Try using the usual synonyms like c/d/s or c/p/h/ etc. and see if that changes ur feelings and views.....sometimes it can be the language associations with the standard terminology.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (726)
33.81%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (920)
42.85%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (407)
18.96%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (94)
4.38%

Watched Threads